Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

We decided to have a little photo session on Hailey's bed (wierd location right?) in our Easter clothes...started out great, then Hailey gave "the face" to warn us that she's had enough. Bryce on the otherhand has become quite the little ham for the camera and I just love it! It helps that he's so handsome too! Note: I have yet to capture that perfect picture of my two kiddos where both of them are actually looking, not making wierd faces, or teasing each other, and smiling at the same time. Impossible!!!


Having just said that, I think this one actually comes pretty close to perfection (if Bryce would just stick his tongue back in his mouth :). I knew I could find something.

Here's the look...I've had enough


Hailey and her new purse with dog inside




Gramma and Pop pop


Dying Easter Eggs


This is what Hailey did half way through dying the eggs.




No comments: