Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sheer Bar

Brian, along with his partner, Neil, have just opened a new bar in Downtown Melbourne. We had our "friends & family" opening last weekend and were extremely pleased with the response. Sheer has been in the works since the end of last year, so we are so glad to finally reveal it to the public.
On a side note: I think I have the most hard working, dedicated and intelligent man in the world as a husband. I have no idea where he continues to get his drive and motivation after working a very demanding full time job, opening a new business, while at the same time dedicating himself to our family. Yes, it has been (and I'm sure will still be) very stressful some days due to lack of face time; however, he's doing a fine job. I'm so proud of him! Now let's all say a collective "awww."


Stay tuned for more pictures of the bar itself...

3 comments:

Jen S. said...

congrats on the opening. That's very exciting. Can't wait to travel down to fl for a drink.

Nicole said...

Thanks. And Jen, if you make it all the way here just for us...drinks are on me...I might know the owner or something. :)

Colleen said...

Very classy and crisp bar. Love the atmosphere. Enjoyed ourselves completely. Will come often.