Monday, June 23, 2008

Smorgasbord

So...I finally got a new camera after months of hinting around. Christmas went by, Mother's Day too, and finally my birthday last week...Brian came through. I'm so excited to use it that I can hardly waste the time to read about how to use it. So...you will see lots of these sporadic pictures in the upcoming posts of me trying out my new toy. And not to mention, anyone or anything that's willing to let me experiment on them.
So here's my smorgasboard of photos as I play with my camera, which by the way, is a Nikon D40 SLR camera...just incase anyone was wondering, probably not. Feel free to give me pointers and loads of advice...I'm still learning. Although, it does make it does make me feel like an expert when I have such adorable subjects to photograph.


Another day at the beach...yes, we're constantly loading up on the sunscreen...SPF 45 might I add.



Mom and Dad


Now this isn't something you see everyday...the Miss dirty???


Bryce and his buddies, Hailey (yes, she thinks she's way cool), Tristan, and Aaron


Face painting at Vacation Bible School...love this one. Oh and we had to sleep with these faces on, go to Target, and brush our teeth without ruining them...


Future husband #1 again...




Thata girl


Have I mentioned we have a new bar in town?


Family night downtown


Happy Birthday to me

So...how'd I do??? With the picture taking that is???

No comments: