Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fun times

A couple of friends and I took the kiddos to the zoo yesterday. The big highlight for us was the dinosaur exhibit. Our first time through, Bryce was no less than terrified which had me slightly concerned due to the recent princess pics that I posted of him...need I say more? However, he managed to redeem himself the second time through as he led our pack through the trail of beasts. Hailey on the other hand, was like saran wrap around my hip (hence the reason I had to be in the below shot of the kids). There was nothing that could break that suction. All in all, we had a great day with great weather.


Sifting through the sand for some fossils.

This is the shot of the day...check out Caden's left hand...strategically placed around my daughters waist...what a lover.

No comments: