Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fun in numbers...

Oh yes, count them...12 kids under the age of 5. This is what happens when teachers get together to catch up with one another. I think we can start a class (or two) here. Although, it's much easier to tame kids when they're not your own.
Overall the day went smoothly...
only 1 minor injury from falling off of a stool, only 6/12 of them cried at some point, only a handful of "he took my..." whinings, only one disastrous playroom (sorry Annie), only 20 minutes of pool time due to the hurricane (almost) that ventured our way as soon as we were all covered in sunscreen, swimmie diapers, floatie toys, etc..., only 15 great minutes of much needed adult conversation as we shoved the kids off our laps and told them to get lost, and only one more week until we get to do it all again. I'm so excited...I miss these girls...and their kids.



High maintenance miss...crying because she's getting splashed...tragic, I tell you...just tragic.

No comments: