Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Missed

My mother-in-law, Shelia, is deeply missed. She was here visiting for the last week and I already miss her terribly. Yup, I love her and her company. Now how many daughter-in-laws can say that after a whole week? By gosh, who else can give me fabulous conversation, a break from the kids (really long ones too), a fun night on the town at Sheer (and she is a blast), completed laundry (washed AND folded), dishwasher emptied and loaded, beds made, a morning of sleeping in, a night out to dinner at no cost to us, and a grandmother my kids adore? I pinky swear I didn't make her do this stuff...she's just that good. Gramma Shelia...we miss you! Thanks for visiting us!!!


Here she is with the Miss...(Hailey thinks Gramma is her new toy).




Bryce "surfin" it up while Gramma cheerleads


Happy Birthday to Gramma


Fun times at dinner with Gramma's cake





These two miss her terribly

No comments: