Monday, January 19, 2009

At the Cabin...

Our trip to the cabin this year was very peaceful and relaxing! Due to my unfaithfullness to my blog...I've done a blog no-no...I've updated pics in mass quanties...enjoy anyway

While visiting the nature center in NC, Bryce had to have his picture taken in EVERY one of these stands...I'lll spare you by just posting my favorite one!


Bryce and the cougar! His favorite.


A family pic...check out Hailey's face...not in a good mood that day, to say the least.


Bryce after 4 wheeling with the boys.


Building a "fort" with Daddy outside the cabin. Brian doesn't mess around when he says he's going to build something.

Cute pic in front of a waterfall.


The fam



Uncle Robby and Hailey ready for some fun!




Love this one of Hailey and Uncle Robby.




This is what happened to Bryce after the leave jumping experience provided by Daddy! (Check out Bryce's face...he's covering his busted open lip with a scarf)




Get ready to jump!




Wheewww!




Don't feel too sorry for her while she couldn't ski...apparently she was having some naked fun of her own in the lodge.


Bryce skiing all by himself...that is, until he runs off the path.



Waiting in line for the ski lift.

Yes, those are thousands of Christmas trees. On our way up to the cabin.


Why I love the mountains.


Hanging out on the back porch with Aunt Emily.



Pop pop and Bryce



My angel



Of course the trip couldn't be complete without one minor flaw on our way home...a fatal accident that completely stopped traffic on I-95 for more than an hour.


In the traffic some more...yes that is a man playing the guitar while passing time.







No comments: