Monday, January 19, 2009

A BIG Day

About a week before Christmas, Bryce learned how to ride a bike without training wheels. Brian decided it was time, took off the training wheels, gave him a push, and he took off just like that. He was ready, I suppose. Although, he did have a couple of falls, it was smooth sailing...or should I say biking!
If my reaction to riding his bike is any indication of my reactions to future T-Ball games, look out! Don't sit next to this mom in the stands! I was literally screaming and jumping up and down in the street...all while trying to hold my extremely heavy camera that I just "had to have." I do believe at one point there were tears shed. Seriously. Maybe going back to work will help with that!


Every picture I have from this day, and believe me there are plenty, he has this same expression. Now is my jumping up and down and screaming justified? I thought so too.



Santa has upgraded Bryce's little boy bike to a big boy one! Hailey now has Bryce's old one...with the training wheels back on of course. Her time will come!


No comments: