Friday, January 30, 2009

Love


You would never guess by these adorable shots depicting utter sibling love that most afternoon car rides are spent like this:
Scenario #1
Bryce: makes some tongue-sticking-out-face to Hailey in the seat next to him
Hailey: "Don't lookat me gain buggy (aka Bryce)"
Bryce: "I can look at you if I want to (as he shoots her another tongue-face)."
Hailey: ...standing her ground..."No you can't buggy, I not play with you evr gain."
Bryce: ...sly..."Yes you will."
Scenario #2 (again...in the car on the ride home)
Bryce: showing Hailey some ridiculous treasure-box-toy he just got from school
Hailey: "I wan one too buggy!"
Bryce: "Nope...you can't...I got this from school and you're too little for school."
Hailey: "No I not too little buggy, I big...I this tall."
Bryce: "No you're not, you're littler than me."
Scenario #3
Hailey: "You can't go in dat car fust (aka "first") buggy (as they're racing to the car door)."
Bryce: "Yes I can...I'm the fastest."
Hailey: ...reduced to tears already and they're not even in the car yet..."Mommy...I wan to go fust."
Then all of a sudden, something happens and they're best friends again...
Scenario #4 (right when we enter the house from the car)
Hailey: "Wan to play wit me buggy?"
Bryce: "Sure...let's play chase each other."
Hailey: "Okay buggy...you go fust."


1 comment:

The Little Family said...

Nicole ~ love that running dialogue. You could honestly change the speakers to little sister Molly and big sister Sandy and have it be nearly identical to what we have!
:)

Your two sweat peas are simply adorable!

~xoxo